Western toad painting by Carl Dennis Buell

Birding and other pleasures and aggravations, in Berkeley and beyond, by Ron Sullivan.

Recent comments

Recent posts

January 30, 2009

Goodwill Find!

Item # 4427401 on Shopgoodwill.com is labeled: “Piece Of Tree Bark With Photo Of Christ.”
Yours for a mere $9.00 plus S&H (unless it’s bid up of course) until 2/1/2009 8:41:52 AM PT.

Responses

51 | By: grid autosport pc download on June 27, 2014 at 03:10 AM

grid autosport pc download's Gravatar

I am no longer positive the place you are getting your info,
but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more
or working out more. Thank you for magnificent info I used to be in search of this info for my mission.

52 | By: grid autosport pc download on June 27, 2014 at 03:10 AM

grid autosport pc download's Gravatar

I am no longer positive the place you are getting your info,
but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much
more or working out more. Thank you for magnificent info I used to be in search
of this info for my mission.

53 | By: download company of heroes 2 the western front on June 27, 2014 at 03:35 AM

download company of heroes 2 the western front's Gravatar

Hi, always i used to check webpage posts here in the early hours
in the break of day, because i love to learn more
and more.

54 | By: download company of heroes 2 the western front on June 27, 2014 at 03:35 AM

download company of heroes 2 the western front's Gravatar

Hi, always i used to check webpage posts here in the early hours in the break of day,
because i love to learn more and more.

55 | By: как заработать деньги в инт on June 27, 2014 at 04:29 AM

как заработать деньги в инт's Gravatar

Вы не правы. Я уверен. Могу отстоять
свою позицию.

56 | By: как заработать деньги в инт on June 27, 2014 at 04:29 AM

как заработать деньги в инт's Gravatar

Вы не правы. Я уверен. Могу отстоять
свою позицию.

57 | By: หางานพาร์ทไทม์ on June 27, 2014 at 05:56 AM

หางานพาร์ทไทม์'s Gravatar

There is certainly a lot to learn about this subject. I like all the points you’ve made.

58 | By: หางานพาร์ทไทม์ on June 27, 2014 at 05:56 AM

หางานพาร์ทไทม์'s Gravatar

59 | By: Clash of Clans Free Gems on June 27, 2014 at 08:25 AM

Clash of Clans Free Gems's Gravatar

First coming from all, the android talets are
actually developed upkn an open source code in comparison togetherr with the IOS system that work well behind doors.
There can be another set of tools that will give you tthe chance to segment
users at the ssame time as create, schedule, manage and analyze promotions and bundles served in yoour game
in real-time throughout the dashboard. Look arouind tthe Internet for reeviews from parents whose children have totally games that you happen too be considering.

As of now, I can’t say it already is, nonetheless it’s a
possibility.

60 | By: Clash of Clans Free Gems on June 27, 2014 at 08:25 AM

Clash of Clans Free Gems's Gravatar

First coming from all, the androd tablets are actually developed upon an open source code
in comparison together with the IOS system that
work ell behind doors. There can be another set of
tools that wil give you the chance too segment users at the same time as create, schedule, manage and analyze promotions and bundles
served in your game in real-time throughout the dashboard.
Look ariund the Internet for reviews from parents whose chilkdren have totally games that you
happen to be considering. As off now, I can’t say it already is, nonetheless
it’s a possibility.

61 | By: Jocelyn on June 27, 2014 at 05:29 PM

Jocelyn's Gravatar

It is even attainable that your motor vehicle will be towed
on the place. Help your teenager to find out the guidelines
and information them to do these to the letter. If you have
a auto you can’t be without having it. http://mijumilal.org/cp/?p=164842

62 | By: Jocelyn on June 27, 2014 at 05:29 PM

Jocelyn's Gravatar

It is even attainable that your motor vehicle will be towed
on the place. Help your teenager to find out the guidelines and information them to do these to the letter.
If you have a auto you can’t be without having it.

63 | By: รายได้พิเศษ on June 27, 2014 at 09:04 PM

รายได้พิเศษ's Gravatar

I’m curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be using?
I’m having some small security problems with my latest blog and I
would like to find something more secure. Do you have any recommendations?

64 | By: รายได้พิเศษ on June 27, 2014 at 09:04 PM

รายได้พิเศษ's Gravatar

I’m curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be using?
I’m having some small security problems with my latest blog and I would like to find
something more secure. Do you have any recommendations?

65 | By: luke bryan 2014 tour on June 27, 2014 at 11:05 PM

luke bryan 2014 tour's Gravatar

Swift’s album sales declined by 8%, digital sales, luke
bryan concert tickets you must attend those promotional functions in the business with.
CashJohnny Cash was seriously ill recently with a camera tripod and a CASI Chili Competition is keen within the professional.

Find a channel with a well-established soloist, backed by The Quarry Men performance.
There’s no longer be enjoyable and was booed and derided for his newborn baby girl is probably one of the solution.

66 | By: luke bryan 2014 tour on June 27, 2014 at 11:05 PM

luke bryan 2014 tour's Gravatar

Swift’s album sales declined by 8%, digital sales, luke bryan concert tickets you must
attend those promotional functions in the business with.

67 | By: junk cars on June 28, 2014 at 11:34 AM

junk cars's Gravatar

services of a towing company. These businesses which offer you
you extremely frequently present you the very best price
that everyone can present for the junk automobile you possess.
Most parts autos come with inexpensive price tag tags.

68 | By: junk cars on June 28, 2014 at 11:34 AM

junk cars's Gravatar

Of course, breaking traffic rules isn’t the only reason for getting towed or availing the services of a towing company.

These businesses which offer you you extremely frequently present you the very best price that everyone can present for
the junk automobile you possess. Most parts autos
come with inexpensive price tag tags.

69 | By: Roberta on June 28, 2014 at 02:38 PM

Roberta's Gravatar

Excellent article. I absolutely love this site. Continue the good
work!

70 | By: Roberta on June 28, 2014 at 02:38 PM

Roberta's Gravatar

Excellent article. I absolutely love this site.
Continue the good work!

71 | By: Kenton on June 28, 2014 at 03:01 PM

Kenton's Gravatar

Hi there, I want to subscribe for this website to obtain most up-to-date updates, thus where can i do it please help out.

72 | By: Kenton on June 28, 2014 at 03:01 PM

Kenton's Gravatar

thus where can i do it please help out.

73 | By: solutionist on June 28, 2014 at 04:44 PM

solutionist's Gravatar

I really like what you guys are up too. This kind
our blogroll.

74 | By: solutionist on June 28, 2014 at 04:44 PM

solutionist's Gravatar

I really like what you guys are up too. This
kind of clever work and reporting! Keep up the good works guys I’ve included you guys to our blogroll.

75 | By: check this right here now on June 28, 2014 at 10:26 PM

check this right here now's Gravatar

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I really
enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.

I will make sure to bookmark your blog and may come back in the future.
I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great work, have a nice
holiday weekend!

Page 3 of 79 pages of comments  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  Last »

Leave a response

Your response:

Next entry: Out of It? Who, Me?
Previous entry: To Hell with Hershey