Western toad painting by Carl Dennis Buell

Birding and other pleasures and aggravations, in Berkeley and beyond, by Ron Sullivan.

Recent comments

Recent posts

May 22, 2007

In a Sideshow

you’d call this The Reveal.

RevealRosy

Among other fairly gratuitous bells and whistles, this computer came with a camera set into the monitor.

It also has a remote. I haven’t attempted to deploy that yet.

(Edited to replace photo with another version, less purple.)

Responses

1 | By: Sally on May 22, 2007 at 05:11 AM

Sally's Gravatar

What a hoot!

2 | By: kathy a on May 22, 2007 at 06:43 PM

kathy a's Gravatar

aack!  as a kid, i remember seeing TV phones in tomorrowland at disneyland, and that seemed like the coolest idea ever.  now, not so much.  but it’s a nice shot.

why would one need a remote for a computer?

3 | By: Sara on May 23, 2007 at 07:56 PM

Sara's Gravatar

Ooooh, purple lighting!  Very nice.  :)

4 | By: Mary Westlake on May 24, 2007 at 06:19 AM

Mary Westlake's Gravatar

Ron,
Nice photo.  That being said, quit messing around and get back to work. That Mac and DSL will be the ruination of you yet.  Why isn’t Joe in the picture? Inquiring minds want to know.

5 | By: Sara on May 24, 2007 at 02:17 PM

Sara's Gravatar

Oh, and BTW—you know how you frequently drop disparaging remarks about your own looks?  Well, you’re going to have to stop that now.  No one’s going to buy it anymore, if anyone ever did.

It’s not just any woman who can carry off purple skin, you know.  ;)

6 | By: PSoTD on May 24, 2007 at 09:42 PM

PSoTD's Gravatar

Hopefully she’s not been chewing that experimental Willy Wonka gum…

7 | By: narya on May 25, 2007 at 11:29 AM

narya's Gravatar

You’re beautiful!  Seriously.

8 | By: Ellen Sullivan on May 26, 2007 at 04:37 AM

Ellen Sullivan's Gravatar

So good to see you, I missed you so much!  I am off work for the next three days (how wierd is that?) and hope to connect with you over the weekend by phone.  If I don’t—know that I love you and miss you every singe moment of every single day.

I got my travel tote, hope I get to use it soon coming your way!

9 | By: Kate Spade 2 Park on December 8, 2014 at 02:27 PM

Kate Spade 2 Park's Gravatar

I have learn several good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot attempt you place to make this type of great informative web site.
<a href=“http://www.tdiforaccess.org/keyword.asp?kate-spade-2-park-c-8.html”>Kate Spade 2 Park</a>

Page 1 of 1 pages of comments